I can't get the code to work on my 'Delphi' page
~The code does not show up after I copy and paste it onto my start page.
Here is the URL to my forum
There appears to be no webring code in your HTML.
Maybe Delphi does not accept java script in which case you need to use the HTML version code, or possibly you did not click to save after copying and pasting.
Here is how to get the HTML version of the code:
1. At the top of any page, click on "My Rings"
2. At the left of the page, click on "Your Ring Memberships"
3. In the middle of the page, under "Your Ring Sites," find the name of the ring you need the HTML for.
4. Click on the "Site Title" next to the ring name.
5. On the left, click on "Get Navigation Code"
6. You will see the SSNB code, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page.
7. Click on the word "here" in "Members who wish to use the HTML version of this nav bar should go here."
8. Under "Ring Navigation HTML Code," copy the code and paste that on your Delphi page. (It will be significantly longer than the SSNB version.)
Good luck, and welcome to WebRing! Mona http://c.webring.com/profile?y=monals
If THAT doesn't work, there is a sneaky way to do it. Find another page in that ring that is using the HTML version of the code. View the page source. Copy the HTML for the ring. Paste the HTML into your Delphi page, replace their member number with your member number. Save your Delphi page. Go to WebRing and use the code checker to make sure yours passes. If it passes, you're done! If it doesn't completely pass, you may have missed swapping out a member number. This can work when all else fails.
Congratulations on getting the code working, it looks good there! :)
I appreciate your help.
I wouldn't have much of a site at all if not for that WYSIWYG editor, on Delphi. I love that. Even a bubble head can have a web page. Now thanks to your help and the assistance of the webring, we may have some more visitors.