Although I'm smart about using the Internet, I was having trouble inserting my navigation code onto my ring, but I supposed I submitted a request for Webring to insert my navigation code onto my ring.
Just for claity, the navigation code goes on your website, FOR a ring, not ON a ring. Having said that, and seeing you have a webspace page, the process is mainly mechanical as long as you know how to edit your webpage (see the webspace front page for links to help pages for webspace):
1. Log in and go to you rMy Account page.
2. Click the Webspace and Alerts - this open either a new tab or new window. use either the wysiwig editor or editor in the CMS system on that page to open your webpage for editing.
3. Back on your original My Account page, click the URLs link and find the URL entry for your webpage.
4. click the "Get SSNB Code" link, and copy the code from that page onto your clipboard (CTRL-C on windows OS)
5. return to the window where you have your webpage editor open and paste the code (CTRL-V) onto your page and save the changes.
That should do the trick.
Premium members can ask us to do it for them, which we're happy yo help with.